Monday, October 4, 2010

Fundraiser Lessons

There has been a lot of talk about the lessons for the magnet fundraiser so I am going to post what I do for each grade. This fundraiser funded my entire program this year. I don't think I have sacrificed any learning for a good product - they are lessons I would be teaching anyway. I will put each one in a separate post, I probably won't get to them all tonight.

2 comments (+add yours?)

Phyl said...

I do the fundraiser for our parent organization, but they are very nice to me. My 2 frustrations with the fundraiser art are
1) that nobody gets to see it for a LONG time (I'm a freak about displaying everything), and
2) that the deadline is so fast I don't have the time to teach proper lessons. Plus it seems like there's always a fire drill or assembly or something. I just want the work DONE.

tishalou said...

yeah! This is my week to get on everyone FINISH FINISH it has to be finished!

Post a Comment