Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award or Tag You're It!

So we are all giving the Versatile Blogger Award back and forth! Thanks to Mrs. Hahn at Mini Matisse for naming me as one of her top 15 blogs!


The rules are:
Rule #1: Thank the person who gave you your award.
• Thanks again to Mrs. Hahn, Thanks! I was a little giddy at seeing my name on her top 15 list.

Rule #2: Share 7 things about yourself
1. I just turned 39. I still feel like I'm 15.
(my senior prom 1989)
2. I have been with my husband since I was 15! We have been married for 15 years.
My Wedding Day 4-8-95
3. I love classic muscle cars, especially Ford Mustangs! My husband always says I know a lot about cars - not even for a girl - for anyone!
My hubby in his 1970 Mach I
4. My father is a mechanic (see #3) and my grandfather was a carpenter. That's why I love working with Stained Glass - I get to break stuff and use power tools.

5. My son Bailey weighed 10 pounds when he was born 10 years ago!

6. My husband and I were delivered by the same OB in the same hospital one year apart. (our mothers did not know each other)

7. My mom and sister live in Washington State and I hope to eventually move to the west coast to live closer to them.

and an added #8. I go over the top on everything...

Rule #3: Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whom you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
A lot of these have already been nominated but here goes:

1. There's a Dragon in my Art Room
2. Mini Matisse
3. Deep Space Sparkle
4. Art With Mr. E
5. Teach Kids Art
6. Daisy Yellow
7. that artist woman
8. mod podge rocks
9. Ms. Art Teacher
10. Ingrid Dijkers
11. Art On The Move
12. Art With Mrs. Smith (the Other Tisha!)
13. Mrs. Picasso's Artroom
14. The Teaching Palette
15. Wonder Brooks Extraordinaire (my GMU MAT Alum)

I have enjoyed this award going around - I have added a lot of blogs to my follow list - THANKS to everyone participating.

5 comments (+add yours?)

Susan Bivona, Art Teacher said...

Thanks for the mention on your list of favorites! I just found your blog last week sometime - I think through Phyl! I'm still enjoying summer (we don't go back till Sept)....I hope you have a wonderful start to the new year! Looking forward to reading more!!!

Phyl said...

Thanks for listing me! This is so funny the way we are looping around back to each other. Plus each time someone puts out their list of top 15 I find a few that I haven't seen before. So many blogs, so little time! :-)

Mrs. Hahn said...

Thanks for the shout out. I can't wait to check out the rest!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for listing me Tisha! And congrats on your clipcards- I am already eagerly awaiting the next one.

Tisha Smith said...

Hi TISHA! I see me in your list:) Thanks so much! Hope your summer is going well and looking forward to your new posts this school year!

Post a Comment